When we talk, the question is not whether you're innocent or guilty. Rather, the questions arise after investigating and reviewing the facts as they relate to the charges against you:
- Are there facts that will inhibit the government from proving your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt (proven by aggressive cross examination of the government witnesses)?
- Are there facts that, when presented as your defense, will prove you are innocent OR will demonstrate the government is unable to prove you are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt?
It sounds simple and television makes it look easy, but the fact is you need a diligent lawyer who will LISTEN to you and determine what facts are relevant to provide the best possible defense or plea.
The consequences of an arrest or conviction aren't always short; they can follow you throughout your personal and professional life for years to come. Depending on the circumstances, you could face fines, community service, the suspension or revocation of your driver's license, probation, drug or alcohol treatment, and time in jail or prison. I will use my experience and knowledge of the laws and area courts to protect your rights.
For more information or to schedule a free consultation, call me right away on my cell phone at 513-739-5634. Or, if you prefer, send me an e-mail and I will respond to your inquiry promptly.
I Am Dedicated To Protecting Your Rights
In Ohio And Kentucky
I want to be more than just your lawyer. I genuinely care about my clients, and you can feel confident knowing that I will explore every opportunity for the best defense or plea agreement when resolving your case.
Listed below are some of the types of criminal defense cases that I can help you resolve:
- Failure to Obey a Traffic Signal (Sign, Line or Device)
- DUI/OVI Charges
- Driving Under Suspension
- Reckless driving
- Other Driver's License Issues
- Domestic Violence and Other Assaults
- Weapon Charges (Disability, CCW etc.)
- Drug Possession and Drug Trafficking
- Theft and Forgery
- Robbery and Burglary
- All Misdemeanor Offenses
- Probation, Judicial Release, Expungements and Relief From Disability
In addition to my work representing the criminally accused, I also assist those who wish to remove a criminal conviction from their record through expungement. If granted, an expungement can remove obstacles to career advancement or new employment.
Take The First Step By Contacting Ganote Law, LLC,
To Speak With A Lawyer
To discuss your case in confidence, schedule a free initial consultation by calling 800-525-6844 or by completing my online contact form. I am located in Cincinnati, Ohio, but I also represent clients in Kentucky. I am available outside of standard office hours via telephone and will make jail visits when necessary.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.